Tuesday 10 January 2012

scscott50@aol.com = Scam

Hello My Dear Friend, I am Colonel Scott Dennison Smith Jr., American Combat Soldier Left Behind in Iraq after the Handing over to Iraq Force. All US troops were officially to return back home by 30th of December, 2011 as ordered by President Barrack Obama, some has returned home while some has left Iraq for Kuwait but I am one of the 157 American Soldiers Left Behind in Iraq for advisory and assistance to Iraq Forces and also responsible for training at the US embassy, as well as a small contingent of marines protecting the diplomatic mission which will be for another one-two month.View the link to confirm my words. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16234723 In 2003, I and my unit found over $600 million in Saddam Hussein's hideout in Baghdad. We sent some of this stolen money back to the Iraq Government after counting it in a classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the money we shared among ourselves is worth over $100million of which I kept my own share of the said fund in a military consignment trunk box for a while now in a secured place. I want to hand over this funds to a trust Worth Person that will help me keep it till I am back from Iraq by the 30th of January 2012 hopefully. Could you be trusted? kindly send me your name and mobile number for easy communication. My own share of the funds is $4.2million USD kept in the consignment box. Also View the below link to verify my statement. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm If you can handle this deal let me know immediately, you will receive 35% of the money, all you need to do is to find a safe place where you can keep the box till I leave Iraq. Please kindly keep this transaction Confidential because I am still serving in the Military camp in Baghdad Iraq so get back to me immediately at my private email with the details required from you. ( scscott50@aol.com ) Regards, Col. Scott D. Smith Jr US Military Baghdad, Iraq

No comments:

Post a Comment