Friday 13 January 2012

phill77feb@gmail.com = Scam

Hello, I am Greg Howard and i would like you to clean my house and get $400 weekly and you will be cleaning 3 times weekly and the cleaning materials will be provided for you for the cleaning of the house, I will like you to know you will be responsible for general cleaning of hallways (dusting, vacuuming and mopping),doors, windows, pick up trash in common areas, sweeping and changing light bulbs etc... More so, i will need your reputable trust and favor ,i have made arrangements with a painter to paint the rooms for me prior to my arrival So my client will be sending you a check of ($4800), so you will take out $400 and out of your good will and kindness help me make payment of $4000 to the painter. I will provide the printer's information when you recieve the payment I will be paying you with a certified check. If you are interested you will have to provide these information. Name : Address : City : State : Zipcode : Phone Number : Hope all this arrangement is Okay with You , if so do email back as soon as possible so that i can make the arrangement for the check asap. I will appreciate if you take this offer. And i will provide more information upon request. Await your response Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment