Monday 16 January 2012

mrsedilyn@aol.com = Scam

Greetings, I am Mrs Edilyn M Padilla , Director Credit & Marketing, Philippine National Bank, Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard, Pasay City Philippines 1300. I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extract 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Capital Funds. As an expert, I have made $9Million from Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the funds as Tenure Investment Proceeds. Brief history of funds: I have more than 208 Corporate Investors attached to my portfolio whose Capital Investment Funds are being managed and administered by me. This Capital Investment Funds has a value of over US$19.2Billion net. The US$19.2B is been used for trading in Stock Market, Crude Oil and Lending with Profit Returns. Every end of year, each corporate investor is expected to receive interest from his total Investment Capital Funds. However, I make an excess of 1.2% from the Investor's Investment Capital Funds annually which have exceeded our targeted 20% of Total Investment Capital Funds. This extra of 1.2% from the 21.2% is been retained by me as my personal profits for managing the Capital Investment. However, I cannot claim these funds without presenting someone to stand as an Investor otherwise our establishment will convert the funds into the company's treasury. This is why I have come to you for the deal to take place. This is a fair deal without any risk attached either on your part or on my part as long as we comply with the laws governing the claiming of funds in our establishment. I do not want you to come down to sign the Investor's Funds Release Order because you cannot defend the source of the funds during the signing as our remittance department may decide to ask you some salient questions which you may not answer correctly thereby jeopardizing the transaction. Therefore you will inform our establishment that you will not be able to come down for the signing. I will work with an attorney. to perfect all arrangements in your favour and the funds will be paid to you for our own use. Send to me your full names, address and Tel, so that the attorney can start putting together the necessary paperwork that would facilitate the release of the money to you. Please reply via my Private Email:mrsedilyn@aol.com. Kind regards, Mrs Edilyn M Padilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment