Wednesday 4 January 2012

laurita202norlando@yahoo.com = Scam

Hello, How are you today? i hope you are fine, My name is Miss laurita Norlando,my heart is seeking for a true lover that will bring joy and happiness back in my life,who understands the need to love and to be loved. Actually it takes once to know a friend by one day and we will start learning each other gradually, actually i want us to be friends though i know distance is far but i believe that love is a bridge that can connect far distance to be closer. TRUE LOVE is the most Precious Treasure, True Love is the most Beautiful Emotion but very difficult to find True Love in this selfish world. response on my Email Address(laurita202norlando@yahoo.com) so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me, take care and have a nice time. Yours respectfully, Miss laurita.

No comments:

Post a Comment