Friday 13 January 2012

lauramorfin@rocketmail.com = Scam

HELLO how are you today, I hope all is well with you. I am sorry to worry you with my proposal for a relationship with you, but I know you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, my name is Miss Laura Morfin ,29 years, am Canadian single, I got your profile through Internet searching engine, I am interested in having a friendship with you, I will also need to know you more, you can send me an e-mail through above so I can send you more details about myself,including my photo. I think we can go from there. But bear in mind that Love has no colours barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic barriers, religious,language,nationality distance or barrier, the only important thing is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Best regards. Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment