Friday 13 January 2012

godsent.joshua@gmail.com = Scam

Hello am i am a professional hired killer You don't know me but I know you Because i am paid to kill you, your daughters and your boys Everything about you I have been told this is What I do for a living There is only one way you can help yourself if you want to live again That is why am WRITING you Note: this do not involve the police or let any one know about this, If you do I have no choice but kill you Don’t be surprise why am letting you know I want to help you if you will co-operate with me Contact my email if you want to live But if you don't have respect 4 life, be prepare to dance to the music of the dead. I am very sorry for you , It is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need for me introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to (KILL YOU ) and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that. Someone you call a Friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to me and told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name , picture and other necessary information we needed about you. So I have sent my men to track you down in Location and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not. Since we have find out that you are innocent. I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me immediately when you get this mail. WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE, OR ELSE I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY Lucky You You can RUN but can never HIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment