Friday 6 January 2012

danielisee@hotmail.com = Scam

From the desk of Mr. Daniel Isee Bank Of Industry Ltd. Email: danielisee@hotmail.com Dear Friend, I am Mr. Daniel Isee the director in Charge Of Audit and Account Section of (Bank Of Industry Limited) With due respect and regard, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us at the end of the execution of the transaction. I contacted you In order to transfer out the sum of (US$28.5 Million) Twenty Eight Million and Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars) from one of the banks in Nigeria Bank Of Industry Limited into a foreign account provided. I need a foreigner who is reliable and a honest person who is capable and fit to receive this fund through a bank to bank wire transfer (telegraphic wire transfer). During the course of our auditing last month, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in 2006 and since 2011 nobody has operated on this account, after going through some old files, I discovered that the owner of the account did not state any Next Of Kin, hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited(confisticated) for nothing by our management. My good friend,the owner of this Account is Engineer{Micheal} a foreigner and an industrialist. No other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me to be perfect and risk free. However, I am revealing this to you believing in God that you will never let me down when the money is transferred into your foreign nominated bank account. At the conclusion of this business, I will give to you 40% of the total amount,while 55% will be for me and 5% percent will be used for any expenses we might run into during the processing of the fund transfer. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Reply me back at this alternative E_mail address: {danielisee@hotmail.com} You can include your telephone or mobile number for easy Communication. Best Regards Mr. Daniel Isee

No comments:

Post a Comment