Monday 2 January 2012

arthurowusu53@gmail.com = Scam

Urgent, I saw this email in their dairy . I am Mr. Arthur Owusu ,A Taxi Driver here in Accra Ghana, some days ago I carried two young boys from Afloa Border with two Boxes with them and they told me to take them to a nearest hotel closer to where I carried them and I told them is going to cost them 740 Ghana cedes only and they enter the car as I was driving closer to Kasoa where police is normally standing for checking point, the Boys ask me to slow the car or stop and I told them that I have not get close to the hotel, immediately two of them ran out of the car because of the police which they saw at the check point and the police quickly understand why the boys was running they follow them up and a news came that the boys are shut by the police because they have been looking for them for the past one month according to news from people and I guest that is the reason why they ran away from the car but I notice they are Sudanese and its close to the camp and when I got home that very day with a narrow escape after two days as I was checking through the dairy they left in my car, I saw your email address in the Dairy and a shoot written note to you as their guardian , they are still appearing to be in my sleep , that is why am writing you to inform you about the two young boys so that you can contact me on how I can send the boxes to you because the two young boys has been shut dead and I have already inform my Reverend about what happen and he told me to contact you on email, so that you can act fast to enable me send you your boxes . You have to act fast because the police are investigating about me and what they are carrying, so please be fast the two boxes are with me okay in my room , I don't want any trouble , i know that Reverend will not tell any one , so its secret . Yours Sincerely Arthur Owusu

No comments:

Post a Comment