Monday 9 January 2012

aliramadan1970@yahoo.co.jp aliramadan.1970@yahoo.co.jp = Scam

*Warmest greetings,* *I am Mr. Ali Ramadan, the Personal Assistant on financial matters to the Former President Mubarak of Egypt who is facing trail presently in my Country Egypt. I want you to see this as an opportunity for us to establish a very good relationship; I made away with the sum of $48 million and escaped from my country Egypt before the arrest of my Boss since these funds were in my Custody.* *I have deposited the money in a security company in Ghana before arriving Nigeria to take a shelter. Please I want you to reply me now so I can give you more information's as we go into Partnership and how I want this funds to be invested in your country before I and my family will finally come over to your country.* *Please I want you to keep this transaction to yourself In the event you are not interested, I sincerely ask that you disregard this email and tell no one about it as I am seriously in need of capable and honest person to conclude this with me.* *Yours truly,* *Mr. Ali Ramadan.*

No comments:

Post a Comment