Sunday 15 January 2012

alexthembi@live.com = Scam

Hello My Good Friend, How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may not understand why this mail came to you. But if you do not remember,you have a business proposal valued millions of dollars from a business partner from Africa. In the past you were asked to come and act as a sponsor and guardian so that you can assist in recovering an inheritance left over valued millions of dollars. I am using this opportunity to inform you that God is good by giving your partner a new Parents From UAE (United Arab Emirates) origin in person of Mr/Mrs.Mohammad bin Rashed and family who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion and they are now happily staying together in Dubai. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed during the course of the transaction. You have been compensated with the sum of $1.4m US DOLLARS. My name is Mr. Alex Thembi an account officer. I have been instructed to send you a certified international bank draft worth of $1.4m US DOLLARS cashable anywhere in the world. My dear friend I will like you to send your full details for re-confirmation to enable me to send you the certified payment draft. I have been authorized to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you re-confirm your full details. Here are my personal details. Contact: Mr.Alex Thembi Email address:alexthembi@live.com Therefore, you should send your full Contact Information Below 1, Your Full Name 2, Your Mailing Contact Address where you will receive your draft 3, Your Contact Phone Number. 4, Your age and occupation God bless you and your family. Regards. Mr. Alex Thembi

No comments:

Post a Comment